blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Budget dinner, Budget entertainment and the whole ... » | Long overdued X-mas present » | 勇气 » | Running with a hangover » | My Favorite Things » | What if..... » | Quickie » | Back to manual » | Warm night » | 杜德伟 - 放一颗心 »

The day the chin up bar gave up on me


The chin up bar gave way. Not because I gain weight.

I've been expecting it to give way 1 day. The screw is too short. Not deep enough to hold the bar and a human weight. It will give way sooner or later. And it give way today.

So I landed on the ground with my kneecap. OUCH.

Think I'm going to have black blue / black green / whatever.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker