blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Keeping things this way » | Mobilisation » | 什么时候说 » | Walking in a minefield » | Breaking down..... » | Rachel » | Will the real DK please stand up.... » | The stateless door » | Customer Loyalty » | This blog is not ISO certified »

Face Recognition

Tried playing with the Face Recognition just now. Its a website that lets you upload your picture and see which celebrity looks like you. Saw alot of bloggers playing with it and have very interesting results.

Here is my results....


Marion Jones, an American athlete. 61%
Who is she anyway?


Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon, Queen Consort of George VI of the United Kingdom. 58%
WOW.... Queen's mother. Wah.... If only I'm born into the Royal family.
BTW: Do I have a female face? How come all woman?



Ephraim Kishon, an Israeli satirist, dramatist, screenwriter, and film director. 56%
Finally a guy. but also don't know him. Can give me someone more famous or not.


Tony Leung Chiu Wai., Hong Kong movie and ex-television actor. 53%
ok.... finally someone whom I know.


HUH?!?!?! WAIT A MIN!!! Tony Leung? *Roll on the floor laughing*
I got so yan dao meh? Hahahaha....

Sorry to all those Tony Leung's fans out there. But I look like Tony Leung? Hahaha.
Tonight cannot sleep liao.


I look like Tony Leung..... no joke....

interesting to know u look like the Queen too hahaha....

Glad to know a celebrity look a like. bery honoured... :P

come on... dun wu ru my idol... Tony Leung is cute ok? dun damaged his reputation...

Hey! I got 74% resemblence for Stephen Chow! Dun play play.. haha! :P

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker