blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Lying » | I'm still not interested » | Ganna Spammed Part 3 » | Tired » | Back on auto » | Pissed off » | Hangover » | 2 corona and a hoegaarden later » | Wearing Staff Pass » | Goodbye Parking Idiot »

Why I never turn on the stupid word verification



Can someone tell me what is this?

Er.... nl'uaamwq?

Actually, if the user get it wrong, it'll present another word for verification. :p

Ya, I know. But what if the 2nd 1 also very hard. Then try again. And again. And again... hahaha

Sometimes you get pissed off when they give you those hard to see word verifications like these.

actually it's nruaamwq. I get what u mean.. but i prefer to take the trouble to squint than to clean up the spam.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker