blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Soul-less » | Degree in 2 boxes and an envelope » | Teambuilding » | Stiff neck » | Car Accident » | Tired » | Waiting for someone to fix the problem » | Facing auditor alone » | Back to pre-email era » | Auditors are coming »

How to meet that deadline?

One of my colleague send a email to a requester today. He kept me in the loop because I'm incharge of it now.


Hi

There is one request raised from you since Sep 2006.

Pls let us know if you have plan to migrate it to production by end of the month.

If not, we will drop it (Keep request open status will affect our KPI). You can raise request again when you need it.


This colleague of mine has been assigned to do another task. He has handed over his task (including this request) to me and my new subteamlead. This request has been put on hold by requester.

My question is..... HOW THE BLOODY HELL DO WE MIGRATE THE CHANGES BY END OF THE MONTH???

I have not started working on it. Its already 23 Jan. I have many stuff on hand currently.

Before you go be a smart alex and go suggest a deadline, can you at least come check with me if I can meed the timeline first or not?

I is pissed.
This is the same fellow who didn't set up the laptop and didn't restart his job.

Labels:

hahaha...being screwed upside down
hey who is the guy? can give hint?

My ex-subteamlead.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker