blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 70s' Disco Dancing » | 2 guest bloggers » | Guest blogger wanted » | The Apprentice S6E1 - To Have and Have Not » | First lesson of the semester » | Writer block » | There are some thing money can't buy » | Re-writing my resume yet again » | Ping.sg turns version 1.00 » | Teambuilding »

How much are you expecting?

Had a talk with my teamlead today. He went to talk to my director and my director ask how much increment am I expecting.

Should I let her know that there are some things that money can't buy?
Should I give her a sky high figure that the company cannot meet?
Or should I give her a figure that the company can meet, only to reject it when they agree.

Or should I just say I'm not interested in working in this place anymore.

so u haven't signed contract huh?
good on u...quit lah

My suggestion is not to tell everything. Get the objective correct, and go for it.

Sometimes saying too much not only will leave a bad lingering thoughts but may just turn things from bad to worse.

Anon: Ya, haven't sign.

Paddy: Feel like just saying I don't wish to continue working for them.

Then have you find a new job?

better dun tell them that u dun wish to continue working for them. Wat if u decide to 吃回头草 one day? then it will become very ma lu for u wor...

angel: Still finding

starz: huh? Then say what?

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker