blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Pleasant surprise » | Gates vs. Jobs » | Dream » | Catching that popup » | sgblogs » | Thanks to my guest bloggers » | Not so busy week ahead » | Ang Pow » | Du Shu De Liao » | Slash my search »

You again

I is pissed.

One of my colleague cancelled a weekly job that is suppose to run during the weekend as it has some impact to what he is doing. This is perfectly fine. Except he didn't inform us till last minute.

He knew he need to cancel the job since few weeks ago. He actually emailed all the sub teamlead and ask if there is any impact to them. Don't understand why the heck he didn't email the rest of the team. There are only 12 person in the team. Is it really that hard to inform everyone last week?

He informed the rest of the team on thursday at around 11:30am. As he will be canceling that job, we need to get our things done before friday 9am. Less than 24 hours warning. Might as well don't inform us.

Sometimes I wonder what the heck he is thinking.
---------------------

He need to attend a meeting regarding the error. But he has another meeting at the same timing. So he ask me to go on his behalf. Since I knew about the case, I agreed to cover him for the meeting.

So he went for his meeting. I was informed that the meeting on the error will be delayed. So I waited at my desk and do my stuff. By the time he finish his meeting, the error meeting haven't started yet.

So I thought he would attend the error meeting. But no.... he asked me to go instead, claiming that he got things to do. Fine, I'll go....

Didn't expect the meeting to last from 3.30pm to 7pm. And worst still, the meeting is to be continued next morning. By the time I reach my desk, everyone in my team has already left. Including him.

And I OT until 10pm trying to clear the backlogs. Told him that there is a part 2 tomorrow, and ask if he is going. He told me to go because he got things to do.

HELLO, I ALSO GOT THINGS TO DO LOR. I OT TILL 10PM, WHILE YOU LEFT THE BLOODY OFFICE BEFORE 7PM. WHO GOT MORE THINGS TO DO?

-----------------------

And in case you are wondering, this person is also the same person who didn't restart the job, didn't setup the laptop and anyhow promise deadline.

I think I can start a label specially for entries about how you piss me off.

Labels:

Are you giving him too much leeway?

It is one thing to help but it is quite another when he is obviously not performing what he is expected to do as an employee.

who is he huh?

hrm ...

kind of experiencing the same shat as you too and i have already condemned that baka ...

do others know that you are doing his work ?

Wah Lau! Very office politics ah. No choice lah, but need to draw the line somewhere you know. If you are too kind, you end up in bad shape. Everyone's paid to do a job, let the person do his. Its only right.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker