blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Slogging at work » | Kiwi » | Final Year Project » | Ping.sg economic » | Short and sweet » | The Corrs feat. Bono - Dancing when the stars go blue » | What was he thinking? » | Which company are you from? » | We are still ISO certified » | the LITTLE red book »

5 minutes to kill yourself

What would you do if you have 5 min to kill yourself in the office?

You would thought that it is easy to kill yourself. Trust me, its not an easy task.



And I did it in 1min 53sec. (Of cos, after a few failed attempts)

Fastest I got so far is 1min 20 Sec

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker