blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Review of my 2007 New Year Resolution » | The Humans Are Dead » | How to downgrade from Vista to XP » | Micro Olympics - Addictive game » | Do you want to be a Singapore Grand Prix Volunteer? » | Flunk my exam » | Although it's been said many times, many ways... » | How to wrap a present? » | Not a Silent Night » | Best Seasons Greeting ads »

2008 New Year Resolution

1) Exercise more
OK, I know this item was in my 2007 Resolution. But I didn't really achieve it. Let's hope I'll do it this year.

2) Improve on my english and learn a new language
I really need to improve on my english language, both written and spoken. And as for the new language, I meant programming language.

3) Invest more money
Once again, something that was in my 2007 resolution but I didn't do. I really need time to research into Shares and put those idling money to work.

4) Stop procrastination
One of my biggest flaws. I think I need to put it to a stop.

5) Work on the opportunities that I've found in 2007
I believe 2008 is going to be an interesting year for me. Will be working on the opportunities that I've found in 2007.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker