blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I'm Lost » | Rollback »

Some guy made me sick

What kind of guy would ask a gal to go steady with him when he is going oversea for studies in a few weeks time?

In my own words, I call him selfish person. Selfish person who thinks only about himself. How is he able to provide and give her the love, tender and care she need when he is in many miles away? How is he able to protect her, company her, take care of her?

Selfish person. Does he love her or just simply wanna possess her? Lock her up and make her wait for him come back from oversea. What kind of guy would do that to a gal he truely love? Only a selfish guy would do that. Damn bloody selfish. Did he spare a thought for her?

They say that love is letting go. I hope he truely understand the meaning of this.
If he really love her, let her go. if they are meant to be, they will be together when they return. If they are not meant to be, no matter what, they will still never be together. Why chain someone up for the sake of owning her?

Does he really love her? Or just wanna possess her?

DK ah DK..... why u got so worked out over this? mind your own business lah.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker