blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Who trying to hack me?? » | They found me..... » | "Mee Siam" card got deactivated » | Treo on Window Mobile » | Birthday also ganna spam » | The hidden equation » | This is no good..... » | Three Little Words..... » | The politics of MP3 » | Rain Rain.... »

Circle of blog

I love reading my friends' blog. There are somethings that you don't know about your friends even if you were to go out with them virtually everyday. But blog is different. Blog bring friendship to a different level. It is thru blog that you can know more about your friends.

Recently, it been heart aching to read the blog of 1 of my friend. I know something is wrong thru reading her blog. But I cannot tell what is it exactly. She is those type that don't like to speak out her problems.

I just hope she can pick up herself soon and carry on walking..... Take care.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker