blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Using laughter as cover up » | Ang Pow » | The new polymer $2 notes » | The cycle goes on.... » | The Kum Conspiracy » | Chinese New Year » | Random Rant » | Online banking and their gals. » | Decaying Links » | Crappy template fixed »

The beautiful talking alarm clock

Feeling bored. This is the 1st time that I'm home so early on the 2nd day of chinese new year.

Z is also online tonight. Being bored, I ask her to do some guest blogging for me.

In case you don't know, Z is the beautiful alarm clock that wakes me up every morning if I overslept. :D

Z is a very sweet looking lady I met in forum. We met during one of the forum outing to Ai Qin Hai. She also has a personal blog, but it a private 1. It is rarely updated, so don't need to visit often too. :P

Ok, passing the blog to Z. Me go back to eating the new year goodies. I have alot of kums and new year goodies this year. Chim liao. All my relatives says I lose weight liao. Look like I going to gain it back soon.

**Will be giving Z the keys to my blog for 1 week 2 weeks. (cause she say she busy this week) Hope she updates this blog more often than her personal blog.**

Labels:

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker