blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Chippy's Beer Battered Fish again » | Email titled DK » | Another reason why I prefer coffee bean over starb... » | Another coffee, another lesson skip » | No Count * 4 » | Search me » | Tom Kitchen Chicken Cutlet » | The IPPT Bet » | Bloody hell also cannot.... » | The Scene »

Mission Accomplished

I've just completed the biggest arrow project I've ever done in the past 3 years that I'm with my company. I did most of the stuff, although my sub teamlead did the solutioning and documentations. All the coding and testing are done by me alone.

This project is so huge that it took 3 months to finish. And the total effort is the biggest in our team. I'm glad its finally over.

Then comes the sleepless nights for the next few weeks. What if I made an error? (CHOY!! Touch wood!!!)
What if something goes wrong? The project is so huge that it affect all customers. If I made a single mistakes, all the customers will be affected.

Hope everything is correct.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker