blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Crappy module selection » | Camera in hospital » | Crossroad » | Test Simi?? » | Bo Zheng Hu LOR!!! » | A roof you cannot afford » | Free Cone Day! » | Not dead yet » | Blog Shares » | Staying Together, Moving Ahead »

Walkover

And we walk to the left, and we walk to the right
and we walk, and we walk all night
with a heel and a toe, and a half turn around
with a heel and a toe and a new friend found


Finally reach the legal age to vote. I missed the cut of by 1 month during the last elections. So I thought I can finally exercise my rights as a citizen of Singapore.

I was wrong. No opposition party came to contest my GRC. I couldn't believe it. We have no big shots here. Why nobody wants to come?

I hate walkover. Wonder if I'll ever get to vote in my lifetime.

And some voters from Thailand can still tear their ballot paper!!!
HELLO!! I want to vote also cannot. You can vote, yet you tear your ballot paper!!! Don't want to vote then give me lah!

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker