blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | What do people at marketing dept eat? » | Whose birthday is it? » | Outsourcing » | Caribee Predator » | Expected results » | 1900-112 3004 » | Annoying advertisement » | Every rose has it’s thorn » | Another colleague leaving » | Numbers »

Back to School



I've always have interest in AI. But I know this is no easy module.

I remember taking up advance programming module back in poly year 3 as an elective because I have interest in programming. But scored badly as the module is too tough. Its a module that not many people in my course would want to select. Most would rather go for easier module.

Am I landing myself in trouble again?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker