blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I’m loving angels instead » | Nephew on drip » | I'm fine. » | Expectations » | Reading back » | One sold, one more to go » | Explaining myself » | Hangover » | Double edge sword » | Crying.... »

Irony.....

We all know that Steve Irwin was killed by a stingray recently while fliming.

After his death, some fans took revenge on stingrays by killing them.

Isn't irony? Fans of a famous conservationist killing stingrays to take revenge?
Time to wake up mate.

Just some childish acts. I almost couldn't believe my ears when I heard the news. It's just ridiculous.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker