blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I'm Back » | Back for the night » | Service to the nation » | Nasi Lemak » | I hate to pack luggage » | The lost "Martial Arts" » | I always "don't open my mails" one » | Coronation Plaza » | Singapore flag » | Tur Kwa T-Shirt »

Lift at my door step


The new lift is finally ready for use. I think they took 6months to complete it.

Was expecting some usual RC wayang style opening ceremony. But there wasn't any. Just a simple note pasted at the old lift informing residents that the new lift is ready.

I kinda like the buttons arrangements. I'm living on the 16th floor (Top Floor). Feels so exclusive. :D

No need to climb 2 flights of stairs each day from now on. 1 less exercise to do each day. This is bad.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker