blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Junk Mails 2 » | Blogger error » | Bryan Adams - Never Let Go » | Inflexibility » | New Template » | Drunk and high » | Junk Mails » | The things I excel in » | Surf's up » | Saw 3 »

Monitoring USD

Tag:

Keeping a lookout for USD lately. The exchange rates has fallen quite a bit. Today's exchange rate was 1.5800. Think it will go down further.

This could be the right time to buy in USD. The problem is, I don't have enough cash on hands to buy in USD. Most of my money are stuck with NZD or funds.

Couldn't cash out my NZD because it haven't reached its full potential yet.
Couldn't cash out my China India funds because it's value is still increasing.
Couldn't cash out my Emerging market funds because I'll be making a lost if I cash out now.

Damn.... I'm not going to let this chance slip by...
I need capital!!!!

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker