blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Ping.sg turns version 1.00 » | Teambuilding » | Job hunting » | Unappreciated » | RK House - No Pok » | Don't expect any help » | 2000 bloggers » | Saguaro beta tester » | Not worth the hassle » | Going to be busy »

Re-writing my resume yet again

Just 2 days after re-writing my resume, I'm back on the laptop re-writing it again.

What happened was, I send my resume to my cousin and she told me that I made serveral resume writing mistakes. Firstly, I put my educations background on top and work experience below. 4 years in the working world, its the working experience that matter more. Therefore, I should put my working experience in front. And I should stress more on the current job that I'm doing.

Then I had too much spaces in my resume. Thus making the resume long. She said I should try to keep within 2 pages.

And most importantly, I should make my resume STAND OUT from the rest.

Hmmm.... okie, back to the drawing board.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker