blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | "Youtube and Beyond" by Kevin Lim » | I'm full of shit » | The day when the server almost explode » | Cheat until no shame » | Perhaps it's time for him to retire » | Qualifications vs Performances. Which is more impo... » | Discussions » | DK loves Roti Prata » | Firedrill » | PITA can be a pain even when he is on leave »

iX Conference 2007



I'm at the iX Conference 2007 now. This place is great. Good WIFI. Powerpoint at every seat. I'm glad that I bought my laptop and power brick along.

The event just started. Check out the live webcast by Kevin. Or come chat at the campfire.

OK, will update later. Bye for now.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker