blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I'm dreaming of a white Christmas » | Uncomfortable cab » | 12 Days of Christmas » | Steal my handphone if you dare » | National Treasure 2 » | Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You » | I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom... » | "I Am Legend" Singapore Premiere » | Apple Refurbished iPod nano selling at $88 » | Bringing our money elsewhere »

Look ma! no wires.

Let's play photo hunt with the picture below. Can you spot the difference?



OK, I guess it's obvious that the wire is missing on the right. I just got the wireless mighty mouse today. Paid $8 for it because I use my Citibank credit card reward points to redeem a $100 discount voucher. Cool. Thank you Citibank.

Anyone interested in buying a secondhand wired mighty mouse? Used for 3 weeks only.

Look ma! No wires. :D

Labels:

coolio man...I also recently acquired the mighty mouse and am loving it to death.. ;)

You also got the wireless mighty mouse lately? Cool.

I think I prefer my mouse to be wireless. :)

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker