blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Decay-ing?? » | The beauty of regret.... » | BEER: Helping ugly people have sex since 3000 BC » | Some guy made me sick » | I'm Lost » | Rollback »

Moth


Have you heard before a story that says that moth are actually spirits of someone you know coming back to visit you?

I don't know how true it is. But few weeks back, when I'm very upset and cried a few drops of tears, a moth entered my room. I was looking at it, wondering if it is someone whom I know. I was wondering if it is my mum. Strangely, when at the moment when I'm feeling most sad, it came into my room, like it is trying to comfort me, to be by my side when I'm feeling down.

Then a week later, I saw the same moth again in my living room. I can swear it's the same moth, cause I've taken photo of it. And the bottom right part of it's wings is broken. It is exactly the same moth as the one that came last week. I'm 100% sure.

Suddenly, it feels like she came back to see how I'm going. Feel like telling her that I'm going strong. That was just a little trip, I've pick up myself and stood up firm. I'm back on my feet, walking now. But I find it silly talking to a moth. I went over to my ancestor tablet and look at my mum. I gave her a smile, letting her know that everything is alrite. I've grown up for the past 13 years since you left. Don't need to worry about me.

Oh well.... I don't have to tell her anything right? She should be able to see it.

Dad just reminded us that this coming sunday is her 13th death anniversary. 13 years. How time flies.

I really don want to break up your fantasy but the reason why you see the moth is cos its their season at this time of the year. In fact I have been seeing them at the train stations!

But it does seem weird that this particular seem to like to go back to your room, perhaps attracted by your BO?! :D

Ya, it is weird that the same Moth come back to my house, 1 week later.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker