blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | More good news » | Peeping and Pimping » | The JR Gang » | Singapore Rebel » | Changing face of terrorism » | Signs that elections are coming » | The simi Rose show » | The Exorcism of Emily Rose » | Singapore welcomes A380 » | Clowning me »

I saw an angel cried last night

I saw an angel cried last night. She was feeling down. Someone must have hurt her too much.

She told me she was in a bad mood the moment we met. I knew something is wrong. We had dinner, we chatted. Everything seems ok. But shortly after dinner, she just broke into tears. I guess it was too much for her to bear.

I saw an angel cried last night. And I almost wanted to cry too. Why would someone want to hurt an angel so much that makes her cry? How could someone bear to hurt her?

I saw an angel cried last night. And I stood there feeling hopeless. I don’t know what I can do to comfort her. I don’t know what I could do to cease her tears. I wanted to hug her while she cried, to lend her a shoulder to dry her tears. But I didn’t as I know it would only add more tears to her eyes.

Instead, I cracked a lame joke.

“I say break up means break up. Stop crying. Crying won’t bring me back to you. It’s over between you and me”

And she laughed. The sight of an angel laughing, with tears of sorrow still in her eyes, is the most beautiful thing on earth.

I wish I was the person who made her cried last night. At least I can stop what I’m doing so that she won’t cry anymore.

It really hurts to see an angel cry. Why would someone make an angel cry? I rather the person hurt me instead.

I saw an angel cried last night. I wish she will never cry again. But if she ever cried again, I wish I’ll be right by her side.

It is sad to see an angel cry and that it is commendable that you cheer her up. Take care and wish you and the angel best of luck

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker