blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 陈奕迅 -圣诞结 » | Paper chase » | Pet Missing and earthquake » | Bash the whole country because of a group of idiots? » | Fig 12 Target boards? » | Ordering sashimi in a Chinese Restaurant » | Cafe Startup » | Disturbing News » | Happy 3rd Anniversary » | Why like that? »

Kids talk



Had dinner with my family today. My 2 year old nephew brought along 2 toys, a batman and a police action figure.

Below is a conversation between my nephew and me:
Me: Who is this? (pointing at the batman)
Nephew: BATMAN!!!
Me: Then who is this? (point at the police)
Nephew: MA-TA! (Police in hokkien)

And everyone laughs.....

Kids, they never fails to amaze you with the things they learnt. Oh ya, BTW, this photo was taken by my nephew.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker