blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Colour like no other » | How to work today? » | Value Life, Act Responsibly » | Dialling the correct number » | Maria on holiday » | Table Calendar » | Fire Drill » | Mission accomplish » | Boxing Day » | Si Bei Friendly »

Tonite I won't be alone

1997/98 count down
My first countdown to the new year spend outside. It was with a IRC friend. She was out with her group of friends and I tagged along. We went Suntec for the countdown. They closed the road around the fountian. We hang out at Marina bay overnight and had breakfast at Clementi McDonalds.

1998/99 count down.
Was with my year one poly classmate. Had an ad hoc BBQ at my friend's condo. Without planning, we just buy food and BBQ by the poolside. Stayed overnight at his house, drinking and playing games.

1999/2000 count down.
Was with my ex-buddy and a few friends whom we met online. Went Suntec again. We were partying like crazy. My ex-buddy and another net friend left after the countdown, leaving me with another gal whom I was abit attracted to that time. We stay out overnight, walking along Orchard road. The road was closed to all cars for a big party. Went CCK McDonalds to have breakfast and buy hello kitty dolls. She become my gf few weeks later. (and broke off few days later too)

2000/01 count down.
Memory blocked. Can't remember where I went that year. All I remember was I'm with my gf. Can't remember the exact details. But I was happy that she was by my side.

2001/02 count down.
Went countdown with ex-buddy and few friends. Left gf at home. Quarrel the next day. Broke off few month later. I guess not spending new year eve with her was the final straw. Regretted until today.

2002/03 count down.
Out with ex-buddy and his gf. My 1st new year eve with driving licence. Drove my dad's car out. Wish i could spend it with my ex-gf then.

2003/04 count down.
Went esplanade with ShanShan to see fireworks. Join her friends at Embassy after the fireworks. The place sucks. No wonder it close down.

2004/05 count down.
Went esplanade with my gf, thinking that there will be a countdown and fireworks. The countdown was being toned down and the fireworks was cancelled because of the Tsunami. Was disappointed that there was no fireworks. But still glad that there are signal flares from boats far away. Broke off with my gf 5mth later.


Funny..... can't find anyone to hang out with this year. Perhaps this will be the first time in 8 years that I stay at home on New Year Eve. Maybe not. Most prob I'll be going out, even if I can't find company. Should be going esplanade. Be in the crowd.

Bon Jovi's Song echoing in my mind.....
Tonite I won't be alone
But you know that don't mean I'm not lonely

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker