blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Boxing Day » | Si Bei Friendly » | Mari Mari Marimo » | Merry X-mas » | Who is working actually? » | Annual X-mas eve Wine Appreciation Session » | The Leopard and his spot » | RT 2 days after... » | T43 not bulletproof » | NSman collapses and dies during remedial fitness t... »

Mission accomplish

Completed my santa's mission of giving out all the X-mas present. Okie lah, this year was simple, after all, I only bought 5 presents.

Come to think of it, I still got a old X-mas present in my drawer. I bought it in 2003 for my ex. Didn't get to meet her during X-mas period. I think I did meet her a couple of times few months after X-mas, but I forgot to bring the present along. Then I tot of re-using it for 2004 X-mas. But I still didn't get to meet her.

Now 2005 already. What should I do with the present? Treat it as X-mas present for 2005? or keep in that box of mine where I store all my memories of her.

(Nope, I cannot use it myself because its a card holder for ladies)

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker