blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Annual X-mas eve Wine Appreciation Session » | The Leopard and his spot » | RT 2 days after... » | T43 not bulletproof » | NSman collapses and dies during remedial fitness t... » | Kids talk » | 陈奕迅 -圣诞结 » | Paper chase » | Pet Missing and earthquake » | Bash the whole country because of a group of idiots? »

Who is working actually?

Seriously, they should make today a 1/2 day. I know, today is just the eve of Christmas eve. But who has the mood to work anyway? Party everywhere how to do work?

Just sitting at my desk, waiting for 5:30 to come.
Oh ya, almost forgot, I got a bottle of wine.

Merry eve of X-mas eve everyone. :)

Labels:

I was. Worked until 8 plus at night actually.

I'm sorry.

I should have change the title to "Who is working except iris?"

:P

hee... my whole office has half day today and I was there wondering why dun they just give us the whole day off??? Cos nobody is in the mood for work... :P

Anyway... Merry Xmas~!

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker