blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I have a dream » | My Lappy and me. » | Spring Cleaning » | Siglap Cheesecake Cravings » | Friday the 13th » | Rain has ended.... » | One lonely Road » | Name the Budget Terminal » | The Mighty "Neh Neh" Mouse » | Remedial Training phrase 3 »

mrbrown show

It always pays to check out mrbrown's blog everyday. You never know what surprise he have in store for you. mrbrown posted another podcast today. Rather surprised to see another one so fast. The previous one he did with Shelley Leong was just 2 days ago. Its also nice to note that mrbrown zhng his podcast server and the downloading time is much faster this time. Thanks a lot.

The latest mrbrown show was an interview with The Suns. I've never heard of them before, but after listening to the mrbrown show and the zhng my car 5 make me feel like popping by their performance one of these days. I feel that the 2 podcast with the suns were the best mrbrown show ever recorded. Maybe its also because of the MA18 rating. Afterall, must have restriction rating then nice mah. PG and G rating is so boring.

The story of the suns tell us one thing. No matter what mistake you made in Singapore, be it scold 4 letter word on stage or AWOL for many years, so long as you make it famous outside, Singapore will still welcome you with open arms. Even if you are not Singaporean also never mind. So long as you can play Ping Pong or badminton well, Singapore will also welcome you. Ah. Lame right?

But I think the banning of The Boredphucks is really ridiculous. They just said ‘Kaninabuchowcheebye’ on stage only what. What is the big deal? How come got people so bo liao go lodge complaint?

Anyway, its nice to see local talent whom had completed their National Service to come back. I'm still thinking if I should go for their concert this coming friday at Sembawang Park. That place is so ulu. The last time I went there was last Oct with Z for Buckaroo. You know, the place that serve wonderful buffalo wings from hell. Maybe if I go for the concert, I'll pop by Buckaroo to da bao the wings back. This time I'll try level 3 spicyness.

Go download the mrbrown show with The Suns. Its one of the greatest ever cause its MA18.

Just wondering.... Would The Suns still dare to say ‘Kaninabuchowcheebye’ again this time?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker