blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Friday the 13th » | Rain has ended.... » | One lonely Road » | Name the Budget Terminal » | The Mighty "Neh Neh" Mouse » | Remedial Training phrase 3 » | Selamat Hari Raya Haji » | Strange feelings..... » | Chance » | If everything last this long »

Siglap Cheesecake Cravings


Tag:
I'm having cravings for Siglap Cheesecake.... again....

Damn Brian for bringing up the cheesecake topic in forum.

My last dose of Siglap Cheesecake was on 20 Nov. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! I need my peach cheesecake with jelly..... NOW....

**Update @ 2:30pm**
Still can't find any Kakis for cheesecake. No car also. Argh. I'm going crazy. Maybe I'll just settle for something less.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker