blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Food Blog » | [Lyrics] You Ke Lee Ling - Ocean Deep » | Security and Outsourcing » | [Lyrics] The Corrs - What Can I Do » | Last post for Ms Alarm Clock » | Moonlight running » | Flowers for V-day » | The hunt for jobs » | SanDisk Ultra II SD plus » | Error at Cartel »

if only everyone blogs....

Sometimes, I really wish she has a blog. So that I can understand her and know her feelings. And not sit there and guess what she is thinking.
But sad to say, she doesn't have 1.

Nevertheless, I've given her the link to here.

Want to know what a girl is thinking? All you have to do is ask another girl. Not that hard - cos most girls will react the same under certain circumstances.

It's the same for men. They have almost the same mentality about toilet seats, remote controls, women, love and work.

It's like we are a bunch of pre-programmed humanoids. Not that difficult to understand. If we look into ourselves more - one day you may just realise, there's really not much difference between you and me.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker