blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Error at Cartel » | That little things that piss me off..... » | So obvious meh??? » | Familiar phrase » | Decaf my life » | Rollercoaster » | Went for a late run » | Ang Pow » | 30 Days..... » | Exercise what you eat. »

SanDisk Ultra II SD plus

Tag:


Look ma, I'm a SD card.



Look ma, I'm also a USB Thumb Drive

I think the card reader is going to be out of job soon.

Finally found the SanDisk Ultra II SD plus at Harvey Norman. I knew I want it ever since I saw the card online 1 year ago.

Its "an SD Card" not "a SD Card"

I am being anal here...

Its "an USB Thumb Drive" not "a USB Thumb Drive"

I am being anal here.... Again..

Why SD Card is "an"?
yes.... u r anal.... who cares. :P

I thought it is also a USB Thumb Drive? Like a universal rule or a unique thing?

I'm being anal too... :p

Read today newspaper...

RRP: 155...

haaa... buy buyb buy

I love those Ultra II cards.
I do not have the one with the usb drive, but I still enjoy the speed on my Nikon D50 camera.
Find a Job

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker