blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Tick Tock Tick Tock... » | The beautiful talking alarm clock » | Using laughter as cover up » | Ang Pow » | The new polymer $2 notes » | The cycle goes on.... » | The Kum Conspiracy » | Chinese New Year » | Random Rant » | Online banking and their gals. »

Save me

Blogging in office cause no mood to work today. Got 2 item with deadline this coming friday. But somehow I just simply couldn't get myself to start doing them.

No mood not because I've been on leave for the past 5 days. No mood because my mind is filled with question marks. I thought I'm trying to resolve the problem that has been troubling me for the past few months, but your words only gave me more questions. Trying to read back on your reply to make some sense out of it, but it just doesn't make any sense. Somebody save me from this craze.

Coincidently, a phrase in Corrinne May's Save Me best describe my feelings now.
I thought I had it figured out
But you came and turned my whole world upside down


Are you taking me on another roller coaster ride again?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker