blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | The inflexibility of human » | Eat my own words » | if only everyone blogs.... » | Food Blog » | [Lyrics] You Ke Lee Ling - Ocean Deep » | Security and Outsourcing » | [Lyrics] The Corrs - What Can I Do » | Last post for Ms Alarm Clock » | Moonlight running » | Flowers for V-day »

Writer block

I stare at the empty blogger textbox.
Somehow, I can't seems to convert my thinking, feelings and ideas into words.


Its just feels like constipation....

How can that be? I'm quite amazed that you are quite a voracious reader with seemingly insatiable appetite when it comes to reading blogs!

u mean writer??

u read a lot of people's blogs and comment on a lot of blogs! Actually you're a voracious writer as well!

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker