blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Commonwealth Day 2006 » | Lack of focus » | Turn around, look at me » | I have enough of it » | I can't say sorry hard enough.... » | I still check my email while on leave » | Decaying links » | 1/2 day at work » | Bukit Timah Market Fried Carrot Cake » | Quickie »

Brain Teaser

Wanted to post this on friday, but forgotten all about it.

We went team building on Friday. Well, teambuilding is like playing group brain teaser, trying to solve problems with intelligent way.

But the best brain teaser was found during lunch time.



How do you eat rice with fork and knife?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker