blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | I have enough of it » | I can't say sorry hard enough.... » | I still check my email while on leave » | Decaying links » | 1/2 day at work » | Bukit Timah Market Fried Carrot Cake » | Quickie » | The Starbucks reply » | Clearing leave.... » | There is someone walking behind you »

Turn around, look at me

There are 3 people who searched for "Turn around, look at me" and landed on my blog lately. I guess they must have watched Final Destination 3 and got infected by this song.

I was also infected by this song. To the extend that whenever someone said something eerie, I'll sing this song. I send the song to a friend and she deleted the file after listening to the 1st phrase. Got that scary meh?

But its funny how they managed to use a love song in a scary movie. I'm not kidding. It is really a love song. Go read the lyrics.

Maybe love is scary..... that why a love song can be the theme in a scary movie. haha.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker