blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Crime Library told to remove missing person's posters » | Walkover » | Crappy module selection » | Camera in hospital » | Crossroad » | Test Simi?? » | Bo Zheng Hu LOR!!! » | A roof you cannot afford » | Free Cone Day! » | Not dead yet »

What do your MPs do when there is a walkover?

Have you ever wonder what your MPs are doing when your GRC has a walkover?

Not really. When you read the news, you'll see lots of news about the candidate making their rounds at wetmarket or houses. And I don't hear anything around my area. Yes, we having walkover here, does that mean you can ignore us?

Last heard that Lim Boon Heng is going Chu Chu Kang to support Gan Kim Yong. Tharman Shanmugaratnam is helping out with the party political broadcast. Not sure about the rest. Wait, I don't even remember the name of the other 3 MP in my ward.

What about the residents of Jurong GRC? We may have walkover, but does that means you can just ignore us? No walkabout? No house to house visit?

Oh well..... be glad that we still get our Progressive Package money despite living in a walkover GRC.

Umm... I'm turning 21 this October. I missed the Progressive Package by 6 freakin' months.

But I gotta pay my share of the tax because I'm 21 this year, regardless of the month.

Grrrrr!!! That's Singapore for you.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker