blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Ministry of Education Lowers ‘A1’ Grade to 66.6 Marks » | 66.13% is considered a strong mandate? » | Laugh if you want » | They don't teach this in chemistry lesson » | Broken Arrow??? » | Outwit, Outplay, Outbra » | Goodbye my camera » | The cows strikes back » | Procrastinator's creed » | What do your MPs do when there is a walkover? »

Plain water cost 50 cent



We ordered 2 main courses and 2 cakes. Yet you still want to charge us 50 cent for a glass of plain water.

Yes, you put the plain water in a nice glass, serve to us and wash the cup after we left. But it is just a glass of plain water. Most prob directly from the tap. I'm a paying customer. Why should I be paying 50 cent for a glass of newater?

And your food taste salty. Your marble cheese cake and chocolate banana cake are great, but which cafe serves cakes without plain water?

I think I'll go Siglap Cheesecake cafe next time.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker