blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | The drilling is killing me » | Sick » | Half way thru » | I'm not interested » | Oath Of Allegiance » | Key Performance Index » | Superband » | Catching that popup » | Tagged » | My friend rob bank one »

My birthday is 3 month away

Must thank SAF for reminding me that my birthday is 3 months away. They send me a SMS reminder telling me to pass my IPPT before my birthday or they will send me a big birthday gift.

A 2 months free access to Maju camp for workout. Not something everyone wants for a birthday present.

I really need to get that stupid chin up bar back. I really need to jog more.

wanna pass chin-up everyday mount the bar lah. cfm can pass one. cannot go up, find a shorter bar, get your chin above the bar by jumping, hold it there, slowly come down. feel the muscle strain in your arm. do 3 sets of 10 everyday. cfm in 1 mth time you can do 12.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker