blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | My friend rob bank one » | Stupid questions » | Where the Hell is Matt? » | Bad Temper » | You haven't reach home huh? » | Expired insecticide » | Frown or Smile » | Gender restriction?? » | Pissed off » | Define "Something" »

Tagged

Ganna tagged by FairyGM. So here goes.....

4 alcoholic beverages I enjoy from time to time:
1. Vodka Lime
2. Long Island Tea
3. Beer
4. Gordon Bleu


4 fantastic destinations I would like to go to on vacation before I pass out:
1. Bora Bora
2. Redang
3. Maldives
4. Salar De Uyuni

4 celebrities I would like to go on a big date with:
1. Actually.... None. Why would I wanna go on a date with any celebrities?
2.
3.
4.

4 gadgets I do not have, which I would like to have:
1. Macbook
2. portable hdd
3. Sony Ericsson K800i
4. iPod

4 “poor souls” tagged:
1. Sasco
2. Xuanz
3. Stanley
4. T (OEI, Where is your blog???)

siami is poor soul?

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker