blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Pissed off » | Define "Something" » | Broke » | Stop the nagging.... » | 鄧麗君 - 我只在乎你 » | Stereotyping guys with soccer » | Define "Anything" » | Outsource crap » | Data Mining on the Internet with Google » | Never seen a gentleman »

Gender restriction??

Got an email from ohgenki forum. Wah..... Its been many years since I last went that forum. I think I'm overage there. Too many young kids.

Anyway, the email wrote:-

Dear Genkians,

OhGenki have enforced a Gender restriction on Guys / Girls Hangout.

As of 25th June 2006, male Genkians will not be able to see the Girls Hangout
and female Genkians will not be able to see the Guys Hangout anymore.

We have also introduced the Ask Him and Ask Her categories under "Gender
Preferences" for gender specific questions.

Having fun in a good clean fun environment, OhGenki.

Note: OhGenki will not hesitate to suspend any accounts that have found to
violate the Gender restriction after 25th June 2006.


You mean people actually tell the truth when saying their gender, age, location etc etc etc in these online forms? And how on earth do you verify the data?

I suppose their admin never heard of the song Santa Monica by Savage Garden.

On the telephone line I am anyone
I am anything I want to be
I could be a supermodel or Norman Mailer
And you wouldn't know the difference
On the telephone line, I am any height
I am any age I want to be
I could be a caped crusader, or
space invader
And you would know the difference
Or would you?


Do you really think I'm a 26 year old male living in Jurong?

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker