blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 鄧麗君 - 我只在乎你 » | Stereotyping guys with soccer » | Define "Anything" » | Outsource crap » | Data Mining on the Internet with Google » | Never seen a gentleman » | Top of the M » | Courage » | Knock it down! » | The door, the lock and the bell »

Stop the nagging....

It was raining heavily yesterday afternoon while I was driving on the expressway. The rain is so heavy that you can hardly see further than 50m ahead of you. All the cars turn on their headlights and are traveling below 70km/h. Everyone is keeping an extra distance from the car infront.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is an accident along the expressway during such weather conditions. Singaporean are horrible drivers during wet weather.

One thing good about Singapore roads is that we have a signboard to warn us of the traffic conditions. I love those signboard. I always pay attention to it and try to get out of the troubled lane earlier.

As I was approaching one of the signboard, I saw some words on it but couldn't really make out what is it. I tried to make out the text thru the heavy rain while concentrating on the road ahead. As I approached the signboard, I finally manage to make out what it is trying to say.

"Do not speed. Drive safely"

When will they stop those nagging? Isn't it common sense not to speed in such weather conditions? How to speed? Nobody dare to move more than 70km/h. And everyone wants to drive safely. Who doesn't?

Its just like the SMRT. Everyday when the train approach the station, we hear the same old nagging "Please stand behind the yellow line". Doesn't one get sick of it? We all know we are suppose to stand behind that yellow line and call 999 if we found any article lying around. And if we holding large article or feeling unwell, we should take the lift instead.

YES SIR, WILL YOU STOP THAT NAGGING??

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker