blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Define "Anything" » | Outsource crap » | Data Mining on the Internet with Google » | Never seen a gentleman » | Top of the M » | Courage » | Knock it down! » | The door, the lock and the bell » | Long time no jog » | Whatever happened to personal privacy? »

Stereotyping guys with soccer

Whenever I tell someone that I don't really watch soccer, they gave me a shock expression. Most people will assume that all guys watch soccer, support at least 1 soccer club and can talk about soccer 24/7.

Well, I don't. And I know some guys who doesn't too.
Are guys being sterotyped? I think so.

And the sterotyping is getting from bad to worst. The media is now sterotyping guys by saying that they will dump their wife/gf over world cup. And soccer is the most important thing in life. There is even a new term for gf/wife who were neglected during the world cup. They are call soccer widow.

Come on lah. Got that serious meh?

Anyway, I don't really watch much soccer. But then, its the world cup. Maybe I'll find a few friends to go pub for a drink and watch a match. Its more for the mood and get together rather than soccer.

Oh ya. If you have a PalmOS PDA, you can try downloading this program that helps keep track of matches and scores. Cool huh?

Labels:

Sama sama. I don't really catch soccer too.

My boss never like soccer anyway too..

Chill...

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker