blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Ganna Spammed » | Friend in need » | “Eat with Your family” Day » | Pink Floyd - Wish you were here » | Turtle hatchlings found in Singapore » | Yuhua Alumni Concert Band » | Exam over.... » | Barista conversation » | The Five Love Languages » | 人言可畏 2 »

Whatever happened to personal privacy?

Has it ever occurred to you that someone not close to you come and asked you something very personal and expect you to answer it? And when you tries to ignore the question, they just won't let you go. No matter how hard you try to shake them off, they just won't give up until you tell them the answer.

Its not as if you are someone close to me. Even if you are, some things are not meant to be spoken. But you are just a friend. Or colleague.

Do you expect me to answer all the private questions?



In the first place, are we that close that warrant you to ask such personal questions?

I guess it doesn't really matter to you. All you wanted is some saucy news so that you can exchange during your next gossip session. But aren't these abit too personal? And do I really know you that well to even talk about such topics?

Whatever happened to personal privacy?



Why should I answer your questions? When I refuse to give you an answer, isn't it loud and clear that I have no intention of telling you at all? Why do you keep asking and asking? Have you ever asked yourself, are we that close to talk about such personal issue in the first place?

You are not someone close to me. And I'm not a sideshow freak. So why don't you just shut up and mind your own bloody business.



Why is it that there are so many busybody around me? Its not as if they are asking all these things because they care. They are just asking for the entertainment value. If they really care, they would had asked what is the impact of asking such questions. They don't know how much their questions is affecting me now. They don't care. They just want the entertainment.

THEIR ENTERTAINMENT AT MY EXPENSE.

Comics taken from Babyblues

So what was the question?

I believe to them, it is not so much of your privacy but more of their leisure and the kapo-ness to know more.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker