blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Compromise » | 不攻自破 » | Parking Idiots » | Study outside » | Evolution » | Google Trends » | The Wrong Guy » | Pot and kettle, all are black » | 天天想你 » | Exams are coming »

人言可畏 2

I'm still sick and tired of all the people talking and gossiping after so long.

Why do I have to constantly NOT DO the things I want to do to AVOID the gossip?
So many things I wanted to do but I can't. So many things I wanted to write in my blog but I can't. So many words I wanted to say but I can't.

I'm tired. Tired of avoiding all the talk and gossip.

Why can't I do the things I wanted to do freely? Why am I always placed under the scrutiny of everybody's eyes? Why is it every action I do will always be gossip by everyone mother's daughter and son in the world?

Why can't everyone just SHUT THE FUCK UP?

Argh. Leave me alone.....

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker