blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | 天天想你 » | Exams are coming » | Be careful when warning about the consequences » | Broken Arrow explained » | I've moved » | Bryan Adams - Heaven » | Ramly Burger » | Plain water cost 50 cent » | Ministry of Education Lowers ‘A1’ Grade to 66.6 Marks » | 66.13% is considered a strong mandate? »

Pot and kettle, all are black

Did I mentioned that my new office table is near the door and next to the walkway?

This mean, a lot of people walking pass me everyday. And people don't just keep quiet when they walk. They like to talk..... and I overheard a lot of things....

Overheard 2 aunties' conversation while they were walking along the walkway behind me.....
Aunty 1: "I don't this new office. A lot of people. Then they keep walking around and distracting me."
Aunty 2: "Ya lor, then a lot of talking, very noisy. I also cannot concentrate on my work."

At this moment, I feel like turning around and tell them that THEY ARE also distracting me by walking around and talking.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker