blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Vex » | 对人不对事 » | Work Rant » | Making the best out of the worst » | Angry but not telling... » | Some people really deserves their awards » | Who is there to save me? » | Tea Chapter » | Rebuilding damaged ego » | How do you define love and like? »

人言可畏

I'm sick and tired of all the people talking, gossiping and teasing. There is a time when enough is enough. Doesn't anyone understand the meaning of 点到为止?

I'm actually quite thick skin towards this whole issue already. The amount of teasing has already reached beyond my threshold, yet I still try to remain calm and let you all carry on. In the past, I would had dig one hole and hide inside already. There come a time when everything should stop. I think it is now. All of you are older than me. Can't you all show some maturity?

And I've been enduring all your senseless teasing. I don't mind, cause I'm a guy. I tried my best to ignore all your teasing. But then she is a gal. How much embarrassment can she endure? Can't you guys just spare her from all your teasing? Come after me if you want to find someone to tease. Leave her alone.

I don't like the feeling of purposely not doing something to avoid her being teased by you people.

Its about time you people grow up.

I agree...time for peeps to grow up...I hate gossip and have no time for it.

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker