blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Who is there to save me? » | Tea Chapter » | Rebuilding damaged ego » | How do you define love and like? » | Stand by me » | Staring at my error » | 爱.恨.难 » | Platonic friendship » | When is your farewell party? » | This semester is tough »

Some people really deserves their awards

I read the news report on CNA with amazement.

Senior Minister of State for Information, Communications and the Arts Balaji Sadasivan added that streaming of videos during campaigning would also be prohibited.

He was addressing a question in Parliament on Monday about the use of new technologies on the internet during hustings.

Pictures of candidates, party histories and manifestos are on the "positive list" and are allowed to be used as election advertising on the internet.

Newer internet tools like podcasting do not fall within this "positive list".

I bet he will win that "Just shut up" Award again this year.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker