blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Rebuilding damaged ego » | How do you define love and like? » | Stand by me » | Staring at my error » | 爱.恨.难 » | Platonic friendship » | When is your farewell party? » | This semester is tough » | The day the chin up bar gave up on me » | Budget dinner, Budget entertainment and the whole ... »

Tea Chapter


Went to Tea Chapter on saturday after a heavy platter for 2 at Fish n Co.

I've heard of the place before, but never been there. We aren't even sure if its still around.

The place is very nice. Very peaceful and serene. We sat at the korean style seats. Didn't get to go up to the 3rd floor to see other style. But after looking at the picture in the website, I think korean style is the best.
I'm more of a coffee person. But the tea we had was great. Its call Imperial Golden Cassia. They said Queen Elizabeth drank that tea too when she visited the place in 1989.

Should visit that place again. Its a nice place to chill. Must choose the korean style sitting so that can stretch leg. Haha.

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker