blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Platonic friendship » | When is your farewell party? » | This semester is tough » | The day the chin up bar gave up on me » | Budget dinner, Budget entertainment and the whole ... » | Long overdued X-mas present » | 勇气 » | Running with a hangover » | My Favorite Things » | What if..... »

爱.恨.难

I'm lost. I'm desperately finding solutions to the problem.
只是爱你也难恨你也难
我又能做什么呢?

"You are lost. There's a huge dense jungle surrounding you and you are desperately trying to find your way out of it. But you don't see light... anywhere..."

Source: adelinegong.blogspot.com


My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker