blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | What if..... » | Quickie » | Back to manual » | Warm night » | 杜德伟 - 放一颗心 » | 周华健 - 不愿一个人 » | Handle Bar » | Face Recognition » | Keeping things this way » | Mobilisation »

My Favorite Things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad


Siglap Cheesecake cafe.
Coffee bean.
Handle bar Fish & Chips.
NYDC Mudpie
Satay
Stingray
Special Cheese prata from Fong Seng
Dark Chocolates
Gadgets
WIFI
Internet
iBook
Thinkpad
Palm TX
SPUG
Speeding along straight deserted road
Chill out at Boat Quay TCC
Blasting loud techno/trance/progressive/dance music on headphone
___ ____

My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker