blog.dk.sg now!!!" />

« Home | Back to manual » | Warm night » | 杜德伟 - 放一颗心 » | 周华健 - 不愿一个人 » | Handle Bar » | Face Recognition » | Keeping things this way » | Mobilisation » | 什么时候说 » | Walking in a minefield »

Quickie

Sis called me today to check something. My 2 1/2 yr old nephew wanted a share of the conversation and so I entertained him for a while before talking to his mummy. We hang up the phone when everything is settled, only to have my sis call me again in less than 30 sec. It is my nephew saying goodbye to me.

Sis say he cried because she hang up the phone without giving him a chance to say goodbye to me.

----------------------

Forgot to go ATM machine today. Left with just 40 cents in my wallet after lunch. I was sitting next to a school children while on the bus to SIM when something interesting pop into my mind. That child sitting next to me actually have more money than me now.

And I'm actually a working adult.....

-----------------------

Pitstop cafe is having a Ice Cream buffet every Thursday for the month of march. Always been wanting to go visit pitstop cafe. The ice cream buffet is like an added bonus. But somehow, just can't seem to find any company.

There are 2 more thursday left for March. I don't mind going on non-thurs too. Anyone???

-----------------------

I should be doing my assignment now. But the questions are killing me. Question 1 says write a 600 words report. Question 2 says write a 1000 words report. Hey, I'm a programmer!!! Not reporter....

Give me programming or give me death!

Labels:

Children are interesting, they do and say the most unexpected things sometimes. They make the funniest sounds and faces. Ok, all this from a mom. Some would beg to differ. Sometimes I do when it's not my kid! ;p

I constantly forget to withdraw cash. These few days esp. Either borrow or use credit card...:( to take cabs esp...

Post a Comment
My Photo

About me

Twitter

    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


    Connecting to Twitter....


http://twitter.com/dk

MyBlogLog

Powered by Blogger


Blogger Templates

eXTReMe Tracker